- The present document represents the terms and conditions of supply (referred to hereinafter as the “T&C”) for www.cycle.bio (referred to hereinafter as the “Site”).
- The Site is directly or indirectly operated, controlled and maintained by reNEW Technologies Limited, a limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, having its registered address at 7-12 Noel Street, 2nd Floor Waverley House, London, W1F 8GQ, registered with the commercial register under number 09521300 (referred to hereinafter as “Cycle” or “we” or “us” or “our”).
- The provisions of the present T&C shall govern the purchase, sale and delivery of any of the products offered by Cycle on the Site to you (referred to hereinafter as the “Products”).
- You recognise and expressly accept that the present T&C are fully binding and enforceable between you and Cycle from the moment you opt to place an order for any Product, pursuant to section 2 below.
- For probatory purposes, you are advised to print a copy of the present T&C. Irrespective of such, Cycle shall not be responsible or liable for any damages caused by the failure to print a copy of the present T&C, nor shall be obliged to facilitate such copy to you.
- At any point in time, Cycle has the right to change, amend and/or supplement the provisions of this T&C at its sole discretion or, as the case may be, to comply with any future legal provisions. For avoidance of doubt, such change, amendment and/or supplement to this T&C shall not affect the version of the T&C in force at the moment when you have placed an order for any Product, pursuant to section 2 below.
- The present T&C was last updated on the date mentioned above, in the header of this document.
- Irrespective of any provisions to the contrary, Cycle does not offer, nor does it sell Products to minors on the Site. For avoidance of doubt, under this T&C, “minor” represents any natural person under the age of 18.
- The ordering of a Product on the Site is performed by clicking or touching (the latter in case of touch input-based devices) on the Products you intend to purchase and then following the prompts that shall appear on-screen.
- You have the right to correct any input errors or change any details that are allowed to be changed by the Site regarding your order up to the moment when you click/touch the button “Place Order/Check-out” or, as the case may be, any other button with similar meaning on the checkout page, which shall submit your order to Cycle.
- After you have placed the order pursuant to paragraph b. above, you shall receive an e-mail from Cycle acknowledging the fact that Cycle has received your order.
- Your order shall represent an offer to purchase the respective Product for which you have placed your order. All such orders/offers shall be subject to our acceptance.
- For avoidance of doubt and irrespective of any provisions to the contrary, sending such acknowledging e-mail by Cycle shall not constitute under any circumstances an acceptance of offer by Cycle, nor a conclusion to a particular agreement between Cycle and you.
- Cycle may, at its sole discretion, accept or refuse your order. For avoidance of doubt, Cycle is not liable, nor responsible for refusing your order, under any circumstances, nor is it required to provide a justification for such refusal of offer.
- Your order shall be considered accepted if Cycle dispatches the ordered Product(s) to your requested delivery address. For avoidance of doubt, Cycle may, at its sole discretion, dispatch or not dispatch the ordered Products.
- At the moment when Cycle shall dispatch the ordered Product(s), the offer of purchase represented by your order shall meet its corresponding acceptance and a sale and purchase agreement shall be concluded, whereby Cycle shall sell and you shall purchase the respective ordered Product(s) (referred to hereinafter as the “Contract”).
- Irrespective of the above paragraph, the Contract shall not be concluded in the following alternative circumstances:
- we have notified you that we shall not accept your order; or you have cancelled your respective order, in accordance with the instructions below.
- For avoidance of doubt, the object of the Contract shall be comprised only of the Product(s) that Cycle has decided to dispatch to your requested delivery address, irrespective of whether your order has also included other Product(s) that has/have not been dispatched by Cycle.
- If you intend to obtain any information regarding your order placed on the Site, you have to log on the Site by providing your e-mail address and password and, subsequently, to navigate to the appropriate page on the Site.
- Our area of delivery for Products ordered on the Site is comprised of the territories of the member states of the European Union and, if, in the future, England, Scotland and Wales shall leave the European Union, our area of delivery shall still include the territories of such latter states.
- Cycle retains the right to restrict, at its sole discretion, the area of delivery to exclude certain delivery locations.
- Cycle also retains the right, in exceptional circumstances, such exceptional nature being assessed by Cycle at its sole discretion, to restrict deliveries to customers that are repeatedly unavailable to receive the Products ordered on the Site.
- The Products ordered on the Site and dispatched by Cycle shall be delivered through Postal Mail or other third party delivery couriers, as such may be nominated by Cycle at its sole discretion.
- As for the method of delivery, Cycle shall opt for the Standard (second-class) delivery, which may not be tracked.
- If, within 15 business days after the conclusion of the Contract, as provided under section 2 paragraph h. above, the purchased Products do not arrive at your requested delivery address, you are obliged to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk and Title
- The risk regarding the purchased Products under the Contract shall be transferred to you from the moment of dispatch to delivery couriers.
- The ownership of the purchased Products under the Contract shall be transferred to you from the moment of dispatch to delivery couriers, subject to Cycle receiving full payment of the corresponding price being owed and all other sums due in respect of the purchased Products and the Contract, including, but not limited to, any delivery charges, fees, expenses or any other related costs, where applicable.
Price & Payment
- The price of each Product is the one listed on the Site in relation to each listed Product (referred to hereinafter as the “Price”).
- The Price also includes the applicable VAT.
- The Prices listed on the Site in respect of each Product may vary/change from time to time, such being at the sole discretion of Cycle. However, such variations shall not affect the amount of the Price of the Products the moment after you have placed your order.
- There is a possibility that, despite all reasonable efforts undertaken by Cycle, the Prices of certain Products may have their amount incorrectly shown on the Site.
- We shall usually perform a verification during the dispatch procedures and if the correct Price of certain ordered Product is less than the one shown on the Site, we shall charge the lower amount of the respective Price to you.
- If the correct Price of a certain ordered Product is higher than the one shown on the Site we have the right to perform, at our sole discretion, one of the following actions:
- contact you for instructions before dispatching the Products; or
- reject your order and, subsequently, notify you regarding such rejection.
- Regarding the method of payment, one of the following cards may be used by you to pay the corresponding Price(s) for the purchased Product(s): Visa and MasterCard.
- As for the moment of payment, we shall charge your card used for payment as per paragraph g. above, before the purchased Products are dispatched by us.
- If your card issuer for whatever reason declines to authorise the card payment of the Prices of the purchased Products, you shall still be obliged to pay the related Price(s) in order for us to dispatch the Products. For avoidance of doubt, we are not, under any circumstances, liable or responsible for such declining of authorisation performed by your card issuer.
- This section and the rights and obligations arising under it are applicable to you only if you are a natural person that qualifies as a consumer under the relevant applicable laws.
- You have the right to cancel your Contract from the moment of delivery and up to 14 days from the date you have received the purchased Products.
- If you shall opt for the cancellation of the Contract, you shall be entitled to receive a full refund of the Price paid for the purchased Products, pursuant to and subject to the conditions and terms of section 7 below.
- If you shall opt for the cancellation of the Contract, you are obliged to notify us by e-mail regarding such and to inform us of your name, address and reference the underlying order.
- If you shall opt for the cancellation of a Contract, whose object is a Starter Kit, as such Product is shown and described on the Site, you are obliged to return the Products to reNEW Hungarian Branch Office, 1139 Budapest, Lomb utca 15, Hungary, without undue delay within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, under the same conditions as you have received such returned Products, except to an extent reasonably required for a person to examine such returned Products. You shall bear the related costs, expenses, and risk of returning the Products. We are not required to provide a refund if the related Products are not returned to the address mentioned in this paragraph.
- If you shall opt for the cancellation of a Contract, whose object is Refill Packs, as such Product is shown and described on the Site, you are obliged to return the Products to reNEW Hungarian Branch Office, 1139 Budapest, Lomb utca 15, Hungary, without undue delay within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, under the same conditions as you have received such returned Products, except to an extent reasonably required for a person to examine such returned Products. You shall bear the related costs, expenses, and risk of returning the Products. We are not required to provide a refund if the related Products are not returned to the address mentioned in this paragraph.
- Irrespective of the above, you are obliged to undertake all reasonable efforts to care of, maintain and preserve the returned Products as long as such are in your possession or during the possession of any other third party on behalf of you. If you fail to comply with such obligation, you are liable and responsible and we shall have the right to claim any damages, costs or other expenses incurred by us and arising from any deterioration caused by you or any other third parties acting on behalf of you.
- The obligations arising under this section do not affect your legal rights to the extent that such legal rights cannot be affected as provided under the applicable laws. For further details and information about such legal rights, please kindly contact your relevant local authority.
Our Refund Policy
- If you shall opt for the cancellation of a Contract within the 14 days term as provided by the above section 6, Cycle shall process the refund amounts due to you in a reasonable term and, in any case, within 14 days of the date we have received your notice of cancellation. If you receive less Products than provided under the Contract, you are obliged to inform us of such using the contact details of section 17 below, within 7 days of the moment of delivery.
- The provisions of this section shall not affect in any way your legal rights.
- Although, we have taken reasonable steps to describe and depict the Products as accurately as possible on the Site, through the photographs and other images shown on the Site, including the detailing and, if it be the case, a description of the Product, there is still a risk that what you see on the Site may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of the respective Product.
- In case of paragraph a. above, we are not liable, nor responsible for such inaccuracies.
- The Products offered by Cycle on the Site are home cleaning products.
- Some of the Products may be in the form of concentrates. In such case, if you order and we dispatch such type of Product, you are obliged to dilute it prior to use. Cycle is not liable, nor responsible for any damages incurred by you if you do not dilute such Products prior to their use.
- The instructions for the usage together with any appropriate warnings, as may be the case, for each product are printed on the product container.
- In addition to the above paragraph, in case of Starter Kits, additional instructions and/or warnings, as may be the case, may be printed on the labels attached to the bottles inside such Starter Kits.
- The Product information in relation to each Product is printed on the reverse side of the Cycle bottles.
- You are obliged to read such instructions and/or warnings mentioned carefully prior to any use of the respective Products. Cycle is not liable, nor responsible for any damages incurred by you if you do not comply with such instructions and/or warnings or for any misuse of our Products.
- In addition to the above, you are obliged to comply with the following instructions:
- once the Products are delivered to your requested delivery address, you are responsible for their safe usage, complying with any usage instructions and/or warnings;
- you are obliged to keep the concentrate and diluted Products out of reach of children and pets, at all times.
- you are obliged to keep the Refill Bag in its corresponding box and store such in a dry place until the moment such are used.
- you are advised not to put the Refill Bag in another container other than its corresponding box, as you may find it hard to identify such Refill Bag in the future.
- Our liability towards you is not limited by any provisions of this T&C, other than any legal limitations applicable herein:
- for death or personal injury caused by our gross negligence or, as the case may be, wilful misconduct;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- for any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded.
- the latter 3 sub-paragraphs, to the extent that such are applicable herein.
- Irrespective of any provisions to the contrary, under any circumstances, Cycle is not liable, nor responsible for any losses, including yours, as may be the case.
- Cycle’s liability for any damages and/or losses incurred by you, arising from any Contract is strictly limited to the Price you paid under the respective Contract.
- In case of events that are outside of our control, including, but not limited to, unforeseen circumstances and force majeure, Cycle is exonerated from any liability and responsibility following any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of its obligations under any Contract.
- Cycle shall not, pursuant to its reasonable knowledge, provide any links to any websites that contain illegal, offensive or misleading information.
- Cycle shall provide any weblinks chosen at its sole discretion, taking into account paragraph a. above.
- Cycle undertakes to perform its duty to verify the Site for high quality, accurate and appropriate information using all reasonable efforts.
- However, Cycle shall not be responsible, nor liable for any material or service contained and/or offered on any website which is not under the control of Cycle, nor does the showing of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility and/or liability by Cycle for any information, goods or services provided or offered by such websites.
- You are not obliged to request permission to create a text link from your site to the Site, as the case may be.
- Irrespective of the above, you are obliged to request permission and contact Cycle, if you would like to use a Cycle graphic or logo alongside your link.
- You are obliged to not cede, assign or otherwise transfer any and all of your rights and obligations under any Contract.
- You are obliged to send any notices you may intend to send either by e-mail or in writing to the address provided under section 17 of this T&C.
- We shall send any notices we may intend to send either by e-mail or to the postal address you have provided when placing your corresponding order.
- Any non-exercise of any of our rights does not represent, under any circumstances, a waiver regarding the respective right.
- In case any of the provisions of this T&C are found or declared unenforceable, annulled or otherwise voided by any court, public authority or other third parties, all other provisions of this T&C shall remain unaffected, in full force and enforceable.
- The applicability of the provisions of the present T&C in relation to any Contract or other rights and/or obligations may not, under any circumstances, be changed, amended and/or supplemented, except with our express written consent.
- The provisions of this T&C and any other documents expressly referred to herein represent the entire agreement between you and Cycle, including any Contracts that may be concluded between you and Cycle.
- We are obliged by law to inform you that the Contract may be concluded in English only and that there are no public filing requirements applicable.
- This T&C and any provisions incorporated herein shall be governed by English law and any dispute between you and Cycle regarding such provisions or any Contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In addition to the provisions of section 11 above, the Site may contain links to external web sites. However, Cycle is not responsible, nor liable for the privacy policies or the contents of the respective web sites.
- You are obliged to take note that submission and sending information over the internet is never entirely secure and you should be careful when undertaking such actions.
- Moreover, Cycle cannot guarantee the security of the information you submit through the Site, while such is in transit over the internet, such submission being at your own risk. Cycle shall not be liable, nor responsible for any damages incurred during such transit.
reNEW Technologies Limited Hungarian Branch Office
Lomb utca 15